Tuesday 11 October 2011

Problem while login into the Admin Panel of Magento

Hello People,
Today after installing magento on my local computer i came across a new problem. The Problem was 'i was unable to login the admin panel of magento. It was redirecting me to the same admin login page. If any one of you are facing this problem the here's the solution:

Problem:
I was entering the URL as 'loclahost/magento/admin' after entering the username and password, it was redirecting me on the same page.

Solution:
I replaced 'localhost' in the URL with '127.0.0.1' and so my URL was '127.0.0.1/magento/admin' and after entering the username and password, i was redirected to the admin panel of magento.

hope this helps you.


For any magento customization contact :
Company : Parsys Media
Mumbai Office :
Mobile No : +91-8123481528(Ashish Khadpe)

4 comments:

  1. i experience the problem after installation, the only thing helped me was reinstall???

    ReplyDelete
  2. should not have to reinstall, it works that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bss commerce
    Very useful stuff for me. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete